1. Pickup documents
Prepare documents for imaging
- a. Sort by folder, or requested order
- b. Remove staples, paperclips, etc
- c. Photocopy double-sided pages, photographs, x-rays, and maps
- d. Print cover or separator page
2. Image documents
- a. Main PDF file for each box
- b. Sub-PDF files for each folder within box
- c. All documents Optical Character Recognition (OCR) enabled
- d. Using Capture Perfect 3.0 Software
3. Deliver images on flash or portable hard-drive.
4. Shred documents
ScanElite is experienced in all levels of the scanning process that is catered to our client’s specification.
Through the use of high-volume scanners with customized feed options we are able to produce volumes in excess of 100,000 images daily for large projects.